Here are important information on how to set up your free, 1-year subscription to Ramsey+ through our Church Site License, and start your journey toward financial peace.
The Ramsey team recommends that couples work in one membership, rather than creating two individual accounts. Working together in one membership will help you both “get on the same page” with regard to your finances. Simply create a “household” email address that you both can use as a way of uniting your financial focus.
To take advantage of the free account offered to you through the Church Site License:
- Follow the “Where do I start?” instructions, below, to create your new Church Site License membership.
- Contact the Customer Success Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell them you are a member of a Site License Church and request that they:
- Refund your recent payment for your “paid for” membership.
- Cancel your “paid for” membership.
- Remove your debit card information.
We’ve made it really easy! Just follow these instructions:
- Watch this video to learn how to activate your Ramsey+ account.
- Use this link, which is unique to our church, to create your free Ramsey+ account
- You may receive an email requesting you to verify your email account. If so, simply click “Verify Email” and you should be set.
- No need to wait! Begin to take advantage of the content and tools by logging in to your Ramsey+ account: id.ramseysolutions.com/login
Yes! We urge you to get the most out of your Ramsey+ membership by using it in conjunction with attending an on-site Financial Peace University class. We’ll send out information when we offer our next
Feel free to reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions.
Blessings to you, as you journey your way to financial peace!